maandag 24 december 2012

new in FEELING BAROQUE/XMAS

Ph/me

Snapped pictures this morning with my phone, after another weekend without chances to take decent photos due to the fact we experience long dark mornings and early dark evenings. Oh my how dark are the mornings! But hey we lived true the darkest day of the year again, so it can only get better ;).


Here than, my options for christmas dressing: the velvet detailed pants as mentioned before and a baroque/golden legging i scored in sale.
The velvet jeans i am planning to wear with the peplum top i bought in Stockholm. The golden leggings are best with just a black dress. 
Do you have your christmas outfit(s) ready yet? Tell me!

[H&M velvet detailed jeans 39,95, Jane Norman golden leggings 16,00, on sale]

WISHING YOU A LOVELY XMAS! 







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Please feel free to leave me a comment! I'd love to read what you think and appreciate you taking the time to write me some.